Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mac Vs. PC


I always had this question...
What should someone choose for a laptop. A Mac or a PC?
There are many differences of course, from performance specs to price itself. Last month I wanted to buy a new laptop for my MSc. I was looking around, comparing all brands and models and came up with the most common dilemma...Mac or PC?

I am a PC user for all my life and never tried a Mac before. But, if you check out the specs and capabilities of a Mac, you will find more powerful cores, better memory management, good graphics, high price and a low variety of components.On the other hand, a PC is more flexible, less expensive, less reliable and more expendable.

If you choose a Mac, you know you will pay a lot, but you will use it for at least 6 years with no problems of performance or repairs. A PC is more expendable, but is cheaper...

I personally chose a DELL laptop. I couldn't afford a Mac, although I wanted it so much...!

Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment