Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In what country should we live in?

A previous post was about whether to study or get to work right after college. Another one was reffering to the best universities worldwide. So, if someone chooses to finish even a postgraguate work, when he/she do so there will be the problem of work. You can certainly choose to continue to a Phd course, but that's not my thing.

Choosing a job is very important, but first somenone should choose the country he/she will work in, if there is such a possibility. So, after a lot of thought, I made a list of the available and desirable countries for employment.

Canada
 Ireland







Australia







I don't know why, but these countries always inspired me. The climate, the job opportunities and the general lifestyle is living up to my expectations. I hope I manage to work at least a couple of years in such countries because of the experience I'll gain, not only as far as work is concerned but also the lifestyle experiences!

1 comment:

  1. You guys should ask this up on www.formvote.com , that new network.

    ReplyDelete