Sunday, July 3, 2011

Friends Vs. Big Bang Theory

Of course I'm referring to the famous series "Friends" (1994-2004) and "The Big Bang Theory" (2007-present). Personally speaking, I think that they both are the best shows ever created, with great plot and fabulous casting.

Here are some extra info for those who don't know...

Friends:
Jennifer Aniston - as Rachel Green
Courteney Cox - as Monica Geller
Lisa Kudrow - as Phoebe Buffay
Matt Le Blanc - as Joey Tribbiani
Matthew Perry - as Chandler Bing
David Schwimmer - as Ross Geller



The Big Bang theory:
Johnny Galecki - as Leonard Hofstadter
Jim Parsons - as Sheldon Cooper
Kaley Cuoco - as Penny
Simon Helberg - as Howard Wolowitz
 Kunal Nayyar - as Rajesh Koothrappali



Since I grew up while watching "Friends",  I can't be objective enough, but I can say that "Big bang theory" is just the right sequel to continue with. There is still a group of weird friends and a lot of laughter!!! And when I say a lot, I mean a lot, even when the scene isn't funny at all...

They both deserve to be watched, but I can't make a fair comparisson because the first one was older than the other. Friends ended near 2004, while "the theory" started in 2007. It has a different cast, different sense of humor, but the same old recipe!

I just can't understand people who say: "I never watched "Friends", where's the fun in that?"...OMG...please visit your doctor and find out what's wrong with you...


Some really funny pictures...!








21 comments:

  1. I love both shows, but the edge goes to Friends, it has a lot more memorable moments, Ross' divorces and weddings, Mondler, Janice ect..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although i love the big bang theory, The fabulous fun F.R.I.E.N.D.S are the winners. For me they add a touvh of drama to a comedy sitcom ROSS AND RACHEL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

    I am so desperate for just one more episode or even a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn... friends is the best tv series ever in the genre of comedy... if somebody denies it then they got some problems...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch friends every day and I hope they reunite to NBC so I would have to say friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends is my favorite show its super funny and interesting I hope they make a FRIENDS MOVIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For christmas i hope i get the complete series of friends on blu ray!! "I LOVE F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send these comments to NBC so maybe F.R.I.E.N.D.S will come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For Christmas I got seasons 1,5,6 and 7 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked and exsided BRING F.R.I.E.N.D.S BACK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friends and the big bang theory are both awsom shows but I think friends is the winner Becouse I love the them song the actors and actress's act really good and it has a great story 6 friends growing up in the city looking for romance and the fact that they live in the same Billding so they can get together when ever they want!! BRING F.R.I.E.N.D.S BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWSOME for soooooooooooooooooooooo maney resons I can't even tell you:)!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S right now it is sooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!

    The one after Ross says "Rachel"

    It's soooooooooooo funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love F.R.I.E.N.D.S tv show bring it back to NBC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bring the F.R.I.E.N.D.S back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. F.R.I.E.N.D.S IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD:):):):)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. F.R.I.E.N.D.S why did you have to go so sad so sad please come back please come back:( :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S on nick@nite last nite and they were the one were Estell dies the one with Rachels going away party the last one part 1 and part 2:( they were soooooooo sad :(:(:(:( please make more F.R.I.E.N.D.S episodes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. F.R.I.E.N.D.S on tbs Sunday febuary 10 2013 at 7:00am-3:30pm et cougar town at 9:00am-9:30am just trying to help tbs advertise!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Um, I find it odd that there are so many FRIENDS votes here (I know one is spam)
    .
    Sorry but TBBT is the best ever. I loved Friends but TBBT is just so sophisticated. Don't forget that TBBT also has competition with online viewing that Friends didn't as far as ratings go. I watch 90 percent online.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im watching friends right now (SO FUNNY)

    ReplyDelete
  20. friends on tv land 5 night marathon Friday June 14 2013 at 7:00pm et

    ReplyDelete