Thursday, June 30, 2011

Money makes the world go round...

Who wouldn't like to win the lotto? Is there anyone? I don't think so!!!
There are many opinions like "money can't buy hapiness" etc. I agree with it, but I also think that money can buy everything else!

Imagine having tons of money to spent. What would you buy? The ultimate materialism...cars, houses, motorbikes...just name it.

All in all, money can make the world go round. There are little things that you can do without spend something. You need money to eat, drink, drive, fly, walk, move, even breath! Whether it is all of it, or just a few bucks, in the end you always have to carry it along.

I remember one time that I wanted to buy a new wallet, as my old one wore out. I went to a random store and asked for a price. They told me: "It's about 60 dollars...", so I answered: "If I give you 60 bucks, what will I put in the wallet?"...and then left the store.

Everything is getting as expensive as it can be. So you need to have a lot of money, in order to make ends meet. I don't agree with spending as less as you can, because it is in our nature to take advantage of that little green thing, we all carry around. So just live your life the best way you can and enjoy the result!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment