Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Micro workers (Is it worth?)

A friend of mine called and informed me about a site where you can earn money. It was legit and trustworthy, he said. So I gave it a shot...

The site is microworkers. And I think you all have heard about it, or even about other sites like that one. You can sign up as a worker or as an employer. For the first category, you can be employed by the second one and do some tasks. They include:
-Signing up to a site/forum
-Give a "Like" to a facebook photo or group
-Include links of a site to your blog
-Etc.
 As an employer, you pay people to do the  above tasks. As a result, your page will have more hits and become more popular. The prices, though, are extremely low. For example: click 3 different ads from a site ( 0.10c), sign-up to a forum (0.20c), etc.

So, I decided to give it a try. I signed up and did some of the mentioned tasks. Finally, I came up with 1.24 dollars within 2 days. Whooooohooooo!! I think I'm rich now and I can buy the world!!!

Another friend said: "What do you expect?", and he's probably right. I don't say that it is a scam or so. I found several people claiming that they have earned a few bucks. But I think that it is not for me. Assuming that you will make your ends meet by clicking at someone's photo is not worth at all.....and as "Offspring" said: "Why don't you get a job?"

P.S. If you earn some money and try to spend it on employing workers, you must first deposit money, regardless the previous money you've earned. Plus, to withdraw them, takes about 30 days...!

No comments:

Post a Comment